NeuroLeadership Training Program
- The growth of your tomorrow’s leaders
- Empowered leaders who know how they work best
- The achievement of professional and personal goals quickly and easily
- Getting the most out of current teams and individuals
- The creation of emotionally intelligent leaders
Being a leader today can be challenging. There is a huge amount of responsibility that comes with being a leader. It can be hugely rewarding, but knowing that you are doing the right thing, making the best decisions, can be tough.
Our trainings focus on helping you:
- Knowing what makes a great leader
- Embodying all the attributes you want to
- Making the role your own
- ↑ Emotional Intelligence
- Effective communication
- Confident decision making
- See & communicate appropriately the big picture
- Be brilliant at inspiring others
- See beyond your own tasks
Above all our neuroleadership training program enables you to understand how to work most effectively with your brain and mind and then to lead others through your deep understanding of how they work.
What makes this leadership training program different?
• Great results in any situation because leaders understand how to approach any situation. They have the tools to be flexible rather than needing to follow a formula or rule book.
• Gain a deeper level of commitment, drive and focus from people through acting inline with what is neurologically going to create that effect.
• The training is created from source, directly from neuroscience studies rather than from generalized 3rd or 4th hand material meaning you get deeper content resulting in more profound results.
• You retain & implement a huge percentage of the content which gives you the best probability of achieving your outcomes, it also makes it great value.
What is the structure of this leadership training program?
This training has been designed to deliver results, so the structure to it is actually quite important and a little unusual.
The structure involves 3 training days and 6 hours of 1-1 work. This combination enables us to layer in information which has been shown to be the most effective in facilitating retention of information. This length of time also gives you the opportunity to understand how you personally will implement the new neuroleadership models you will learn.
It is possible to have different structures to this program. We would seek first to understand your outcomes and then craft something to meet those objectives. We won’t compromise on quality however, so if we can’t deliver your objectives through a structure you want we won’t be able to work with you.
The neuroleadership training program brochure can be downloaded here.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to book the program please email us or call us on 0121 428 3536.