What is Executive Coaching?
The fancy neuroscience explanation for Coaching is that we as Coaches are “facilitating your Self-directed neuroplasticity”. What does this actually mean? Basically we help you achieve anything you want to create through best programming your brain and mind.
Who benefits from Coaching?
You could be a professional, perhaps just starting out, looking to map out a pathway to get from where you are now to the position you want in 30 years time.
You could be in a managerial role and wanting to command more respect and achieve results that impress your superiors.
You could be at the top of your career and needing a different perspective & someone to bounce ideas off.
To benefit from Coaching it is less important where you are in your journey and more important that you want to have some conscious input into where you are going. If you have something you want to be different in your life, now or in time then Coaching can help…you don’t even have to know what you want to start with!
Examples of some of the situations Coaching could help you with are if you:
- are making a transition in your job (promotion, new company) or personal life (marriage, divorce, children, health)
- need independent, objective input to enhance their awareness and subsequently your performance
- have a definite goal or outcome, there is something that you want in your career, your business or your life
- want to look at your long or short term strategic plans
- are uncertain about your current situation, not sure what the best course of action for you is
- need a confidential sounding board
- want to become a great leader at work or at home
- know you need to improve your communication or influencing skills
- are technically brilliant and in need of a stronger ability to gain acceptance for your ideas
- feel exhausted and fear you may be burning out
Individuals and organizations often seek Coaching when they:
▪ aren’t feeling confident about getting everything done that needs to be done.
▪ have been given an opportunity in an exciting new role. Seniors are expecting quick results and it’s essential you hit the deck running.
▪ lack leverage with their network (perhaps being new to the organisation) which is making it hard to get things done.
▪ are moving out of a functional or staff role in to a general management position for the first time.
▪ are seeking partnership in a professional firm.
▪ are struggling to balance a home life with work.
▪ are newly in general management but are being accused of unfairly favouring their old functional department.
▪ feel their health is letting them down and they are frustrated by this.
▪ are under increasing pressure to focus externally and bring in business.
▪ have staff who keep delegating up – requesting ‘help’ in completing assignments, leaving them swamped with no time to think and act strategically.
▪ have a million priorities, which means, in fact, no priorities.
How do I find out more about Executive Coaching?
If you think that having someone ‘on your team’ to support and challenge you and help you program yourself for real success then email us. We are happy to speak or meet with you to explain more how we work and how Coaching would work for the outcomes you personally want.
For videos showing Amy Brann explaining more about Executive Coaching visit our FAQ’s page here.