Everyone wants to be more effective at work and to get maximum impact from minimum effort. Make Your Brain Work shows you how, using the latest insights from neuroscience about how our mind works and what really makes us tick. Author Amy Brann is an expert in brain science, but you don’t have to be: she has distilled the key findings you need into non-technical, practical guidance. Read this clear, engaging book and discover the things you can do to get yourself functioning at the top of your capabilities, more of the time. Learn the habits, techniques and behaviours that will get you the results you want, by making your brain work for you. Leave stress, overwhelm, negative moods and poor time management behind!
Who is MYBW for?
MYBW is for individuals who want to:
- Effectively lead and manage their lives
- Efficiently get the results they set out to achieve
- Be in control of their productivity
It is especially ideal for professionals who:
- Are frustrated with surface level training or simply being told what to do
- Want flexibility in how they approach situations
- Are curious and like to understand how things work
Leaders of companies and managers of teams who:
- Wish they knew what was going on inside people’s minds
- Want to help individuals get the most out of themselves, and best serve their company
- Desire happiness and fulfilment both professionally and personally for their teams
The typical reader of Make Your Brain Work is time poor, stressed, frustrated and yet still hopeful that things could change, if they only knew how to make positive shifts happen. They believe they can do better and want to achieve and succeed.
Check out the MYBW website to access great resources to help you increase your personal efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.