In the private dining room of The Riding House Café a group of articulate, intelligent individuals gathered to discuss ‘How to get board buy in for Employee Engagement’. The twelve came from various different backgrounds and different sectors. The discussion was lively at times, though perhaps surprisingly aligned.
The remit was to explore employee engagement and the outcome was to be a whitepaper detailing the discussion. This was to be done through the lens of neuroscience.
What you may find interesting is the speed at which the conversation evolved from a focus on Employee Engagement to what sat behind and underpinned the desire for it. The resulting white paper goes beyond its original remit to provide game changing insights that could strengthen your very people strategy.
- Amy Brann – Director – Synaptic Potential
- Ana Canabarro – Head of Learning & Development – Mitie Client Services
- Chloe Miller – Internal Brand Manager – Cancer Research
- Damian McAlonan – Managing Partner – Boost Partnership
- David Littlechild – Head of Employee Engagement – Lloyds Banking Group
- Hermione Taylor – Founding Director – WeAreDoNation.com
- James Murphy – Founder – The EEA
- Kieren Colville – Director – Ketchum
- Sam Theobald – HR Director – Text100
- Saurav Chopra – CEO – Perkbox
- Tom Robinson – CEO – Talent Tomorrow
- Yasmin Sethi – Talent Development
Neuroscience is a rapidly evolving field that gives unprecedented insight into how people work. We are moving towards a place where we can predict and shape behaviours more effectively than ever before. This white paper looks at the normal questions of what we’re talking about when engagement is mentioned and then presses deeper into what we should be talking about.
While trends have come and gone in leadership and HR circles – as we’re understanding more concrete facts about how people work that should become a problem of the past. People looking for a quick fix will find some pointers that will help here but also the encouragement and rational to explore further.
Do organisations have capacity to go deeper than the surface? There seems to be awareness that just like a good strategy that takes time and a lot of effort, the same holds true for a good people strategy.
Synaptic Potential deliver consultancy and trainings that optimise business performance & client interaction. We use neuroscience research to empower people with an understanding of how the brain works to achieve goals.
- Help leaders create people strategies that will count as an asset to the company.
- Mindsets and behaviours that build in more costs that are currently needed.
- Ways people are typically hampering delivering customer service.
- The issue of how to sell more.
- Adapting and getting fit for the social age.
- Bring L&D up to date so it is most efficient and effective.
We share game changing insights to make organizations better.